Journal entry: 9/15/14
- The touch of just one finger can send chills up your spine
- Seeing a text from him as soon as you wake up
- When he’s had a bad day and you’d do anything to cheer him up…
- And when he tries his best on your bad days
- Getting butterflies every time you see him
- Having nice things done for you without having to drop hints
- When he looks at you while you’re out, he looks at ONLY you
- When you have the same sick sense of humor
- Feeling yourself smile for no reason other than his presence
- Every kiss feels like the very first kiss you shared
- You start to forget the past and only care about your future, together
- Laying next to him, hearing him snore, and NOT murdering him
- Knowing that he loves your children and that they love him just as much
- Being asked how your day was, even when he already knows you did nothing
- Making new memories that replace any old memories, like taping over a VHS
- Knowing that if you were in a disaster he would be your first phone call….
- And he’d be your first phone call if you land in the clink
- Getting a candy bar as a surprise…that beats flowers any day
- Finally knowing what 100% trust feels like, to never “what if”
- Being told your beautiful when you’re in your sweats and ponytail
I know this is love. I feel this is love. I am blessed to have this love. I am so in love.
↓Our first “date”…Cincinnati Bengals vs NY Giants. Bengals won. Who Dey!